ICCMAE 2020: The Second International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering
Update Regarding COVID-19:
Due to the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention concerning COVID-19, ICCMAE will be rescheduled to a later time. We will be providing more information on the rescheduled date soon. In the meantime, if you are already paid the registration fees, please send an email to ICCMAE2020@math.msstate.edu for a full refund of your registration fees.
Dates: May 7-9, 2020
Location: Old Main Academic Center, MSU
This multidisciplinary conference will provide a joint forum for mathematicians, scientists, and engineers from the US and Europe to exchange their research ideas in the area of computational mathematics, sciences, and engineering and discuss applications to real world problems.
Susanne C. Brenner
- Boyd Professor of Mathematics and Associate Director for Academic Affairs at the Center for Computation and Technology, Louisiana State University, USA
Lisa J. Fauci
- Pendergraft Nola Lee Haynes Professor of Mathematics, Tulane University, USA
Ludovic Dan Lemle
- Department of Mathematics, University Politehnica Timisoara, Hunedoara, Romania
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Mississippi State University, USA
- Department of Telecommunications and Information Technologies, University Politehnica Timisoara, Timisoara, Romania
- Online-registration deadline: April 10, 2020
- Abstract submission deadline: April 10, 2020
We have been awarded a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant to provide partial travel support to junior participants (graduate students or recent Ph.D.s who graduated on or after May 2016) who will give a talk during a contributed or mini-symposium session. To find out how to apply for this travel support, go to the Registrations & Abstracts page.